Driving a New Beetle Cabriolet speaks volumes about your individuality, your lifestyle and your sense of adventure. Now, Volkswagen introduces a car that enables you to express your personality to its full. The New Beetle Cabriolet Sola. Available exclusively as a limited edition model, this stunning car is designed to turn heads wherever you go. Not only does it look amazing – with Reflex Silver Metallic or Deep Black Pearl effect paint, sporty 17 inch ‘Acapulco’ alloy wheels, front fog lights, red electric power hood and striking Sunset red perforated leather interior complete with heated front seats with five individual temperature settings – it’s also packed with extras. So, whether you choose to drive with the wind in your hair or the hood discretely closed, you can be sure you’ll make a lasting impression.
- The exclusive interior features stylish heated front seats finished in sumptuous Sunset red perforated leather with colour co-ordinated stitching.
- The multilayered electric power hood of the New Beetle Cabriolet Sola can be opened and closed both quickly and easily. When closed, its taut fit is a particularly impressive element of the car’s design, creating an atmosphere where outside noises can barely be heard. It even features a glass, heated rear screen, with the red fabric perfectly complementing the Sola’s Sunset red leather interior.
- The performance inspired 17″ ‘Acapulco’ alloy wheels with 225/45 R17 tyres, come complete with anti-theft wheel bolts to enhance the New Beetle Cabriolet Sola’s exterior.
- The Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) reacts to critical situations within milliseconds by adjusting the engine’s output and redistributing the braking effort to bring the car back under control.
- iPod preparation mounted in the front centre armrest allows you to link your iPod to the vehicle’s audio system.
- Powerful front fog lights improve visibility in poor conditions, and give your New Beetle Cabriolet Sola a sporty look.